Cleaning dirty window tracks
What You’ll Need:
Spray bottle (optional)
– Sprinkle Baking Soda Over the Mess: Make sure to cover the worst parts (usually the corners, nooks and crannies) liberally with baking soda.
– Prepare Your Vinegar Solution, Then Spray: Mix together equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Add a few drops of dish soap into the mix, then shake to combine. Spray the vinegar solution over the baking soda. Make sure to hit all of the baking soda-covered areas with the vinegar solution. Wait 5 minutes or so for the mixture to bubble and break up all that grime.
– Attack the Area With Your Toothbrush: Brush, brush, brush! Make sure to get into all of the nooks and crannies. And try to brush all of the gunk into the center area (out of the corners).
– Soak It All Up With a Paper Towel: Grab a couple of paper towels and try to soak up and rub away the mess. I also opened up my screen so that I could push all of the gunk out of the window and out of sight.
– Use Your Butter Knife to Get to Those Tight Spots: If your paper towels won’t reach into the little corners, use a butter knife to work the mess out of the crevices.
– Wipe It All Down With a Wet Rag: Give the area one last wipe down with a wet rag to finish the job. And in just about 10 minutes, you’ve brought your window track back to its former glory!boardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboardboard