How to apply colored double eyeliner
Matte Nude Shadow
White Cream Liner
Fake Lashes (Optional)
1. Start off with an eye primer and matte nude shadow. Easy. We got this.
2. Create a white winged liner using a cream liner
3. Go over top of the white liner with an eyeshadow color of your choice and an angle brush, my friend.
4. Go ahead and do a thinner winged liner in black.
5. Add white liner with shadow of choice overtop on the waterline. Apply black shadow under the lower lashline. Avoid getting it in your eyes
6. Add lashes and mascara